***E-EDITION NOW AVAILABLE***To subscribe to our online e-edition, delivered to your inbox each Thursday, click the link below. The Advocate's e-edition is just $20 per year.
The Jackson County Advocate is delivered via U.S. Mail every Thursday.
Fore more information on how to subscribe, contact us at the button below, or read on for more options...
* Visit our office at 1102 A Main Street (next door to Grandview City Hall) during our business hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm (closed at Noon on Wed)
* Call our office during business hours and we'll process your credit card payment over the phone
* Or mail your check (payable to the Jackson County Advocate) to PO BOX 620, Grandview MO 64030
* For more information, call us at (816) 761-6200
Jackson & Cass County Residents:
$30 per year*
Missouri Residents (outside counties):
$35 per year*
$40 per year*
*Includes sales tax
Where to Buy a Copy
- 7-11 on Highgrove in Grandview
- Shirley's Restaurant, West Access Road, Grandview
- Price Chopper at Truman Corners in Grandview
- Sun Fresh at the Red Bridge shopping center in South Kansas City
- Lamar's Donuts, 99th and Holmes in South Kansas City
- Jackson County Advocate office on Main in Grandview
- Grandview Post Office
- Corner Gas Station, 815 Main Street in Grandview
Would you like the Advocate available at your place of business? Call Mary at 761-6200 for more information.