The Jackson County Advocate is delivered via U.S. Mail every Thursday.
For more information on how to subscribe, contact us at the button below, or read on for more options...
* Visit our office at 1102 A Main Street (next door to Grandview City Hall) during our business hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm (closed at Noon on Wed)
* Call our office during business hours and we'll process your credit card payment over the phone
* Or mail your check (payable to the Jackson County Advocate) to PO BOX 620, Grandview MO 64030
* For more information, call us at (816) 761-6200
Jackson & Cass County Residents:
$30 per year*
Missouri Residents (outside counties):
$35 per year*
$40 per year*
*Includes sales tax
***E-EDITION NOW AVAILABLE***To subscribe to our online e-edition, delivered to your inbox each Thursday, click the link below. The Advocate's e-edition is just $20 per year.
Where to Buy a Copy for 75¢
- 7-11 on Highgrove in Grandview
- Sun Fresh at the Red Bridge shopping center in South Kansas City
- Jackson County Advocate office on Main in Grandview
- Grandview Post Office
- Corner Gas Station, 815 Main Street in Grandview
Would you like the Advocate available at your place of business? Call Mary at 761-6200 for more information.